Feeling ecstatic to announce that this is my first award😊
Thanks a lot Akanksha Sharma for considering me capable enough to be nominated for this one lovely blog award.
Akanksha penned her thoughts so nicely and profoundly thay they made me stop by and go through them completely. You too should visit her blog. Check out here:
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Post about the award.
3. Share 5 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate (up to) 15 people.
5. Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
Facts about me…
1. I am an amateur poetess and wrote my very first poem on 29th of April of this year only.
2. I pen down poetry and it’s not related to what going on in my life. It’s all just my imaginations and my aim is to cover all the genres, be it any social issue, nature’s love or love quotes.
3. I believe that appreciation is something for which we write, so I feel blissful when I get such sweet and supporting comments from you people.
4. I am a die hard fan of nature’s beauty, it’s something which fascinates me the most.
5. I don’t believe in feminism, ratherI appreciate individualism.
This is for everyone;whether you are nominated here or not, you all deserve this. Please consider yourself nominated and do the post about this.😊
You all are my favourite and I enjoy reading your work.
EVERYONE! Whether you’ve done this before or not, I nominate you to do post this because why not spread the love? Make sure to tag me in your posts so that I can check them out.😊